Our company provides the advice to elaborate and obtain the required documents and we also make their submission on the corresponding Ministry. We have professionals in the areas of medicine, pharmacy, veterinary, nutrition, among others, to ensure that the procedures are performed in a technically correct manner and to adequately respond to the observations of the staff of the Ministries.
Publicity and Marketing
Registrations and Permits
Registrations and Permits
MAIN STEPS IN COSTA RICA AND ABROAD
- Health Drug Registration.
- Licensing of Natural Products.
- Supplements Health Registry.
- Sanitary Food Registry.
- Cosmetics Health Registry.
- Chemical Health Registry.
- Licensing of tattoo inks.
- Licensing of Hygiene products.
- Licensing of Biomedical Equipment.
- Records and phytosanitary (SPS) permits for import and export.
- Elaboration of packaging and labeling arts.
- Monitoring and reporting of drug surveillance and technosurveillance
- Preparation of advertising and marketing according to regulations.
- Registration of brands nationally and internationally.
- Preparation of documentation for exports.
- Advice for online sales.
- Registration of veterinary products.
- Register of agricultural products.
- Agrochemical Health Registry.
- Operating Permits (agricultural, industrial, commercial, services and health).
- Request for certification and authorization of biological samples, radiation, hazardous waste, vaccines, among others.
- Management and monitoring of post-registration procedures.
- Filing of complaints.
- Preparation of report of purchases projected by the CCSS according to the product to be traded and the Medical Center that will execute the purchase
- Daily detection of sales opportunities to the CCSS
- Daily detection of sales opportunities to the INS
- Analysis of purchasing requirements published by CCSS / INS
- Preparation of request for modifications to posters published by CCSS / INS
- Preparation, presentation and follow-up of objection resources to the poster
- Preparation, presentation and monitoring of offers for participation in bidding processes published CCSS / INS
- Compilation of Clinical Studies necessary for offers, objections and revocation before CCSS / INS
- Preparation, Presentation and follow-up of corrections before CCSS / INS
- Preparation, presentation and follow-up of appeals and revocation
- Participation in the process of evaluation of samples in INS
- Execution of the purchasing process by request in INS
- Entry and monitoring of offers and resources in SICOP